Thursday, January 19, 2012

My New "Design it Yourself" Stitchery Kits ~ Now on ETSY

http://www.etsy.com/shop/KLKingDesigns   I carry  Vintage to Contemporary Sewing Patterns and other items, such as my new  "Design -It- Yourself" Stitchery Kits . There is no limit to the ways you can use your patches, as  accessories or embellishments.  Let me tell you about them....
   I make shaped patches in 14 Count Aida Cloth, and Pack these kits Full of supplies. You will get a 16 page detailed instruction book, and Everything you need to complete two patches.  These "Design It Yourself"  kits are  brand new, and have never been seen before. You will need your own headband, as an exception. Several other finishing parts have been included. I even show you how to easily stitch on the acrylic Cabochons!   It's not JUST Cross-Stitch! You can do anything you want- blank charts are provided, so you can design your own. These photos show my own work,in sequence as I created them. I also have a Butterfly Kit, and a Hearts Kit, which is soon to be released.

No comments:

Post a Comment